2.03.2011

cabin-fever cooking

i don't know about you, but all i can think to do (after the cleaning, reading, napping and relaxing is done) when i'm stuck at home is cook. i've been cooking up a storm and really wish i had more people in our house to share this stuff with!!

here are the best of the best from the past few days:



strawberry, chocolate chip, and strawberry chocolate chip pancakes (yes, 3 different kinds)



huge pot of turkey chili to make delicious frito-chili pie

and because that's just not enough...



chocolate cake with homemade buttercream icing.

now someone come help me eat this!!

:)

3 comments:

AbbieBabble said...

Oh me oh my, those pancakes look amazing. And I've always wanted to try frito-chili pie. Now I want to even more- it looks delicious!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

I'm coming over!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

oooh I'd love to help you finish all that food. Yum. When I am stuck at home I love to do a little baking. =)