11.09.2010

dress up

i don't think i've ever done a straight fashion post here, but there are some swoon-worthy looks out there right now that i just have to share with you.  here are my pretend-shopping picks for the day:

the top outfit is a must for a casual day of shopping or brunching with the ladies, how comfy does that poncho look? it makes me want to snuggle :) and the shoes? too cute. (from lulu's and free people). and for a trĂ©s chic night out, pair  this dress (from nastygal) and hat (from asos) together, complete with those red lips and you've got a showstopper!

and i think i'll go ahead and add all of these to my christmas list...

well i hope you enjoyed my fashion fix today. xo

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the shoes! I don't think I ever would have picked out that dress but you've got me liking it, I must say! Especially with bright red lips!

Unknown said...

ok so i think all of these r going on my x-mas list!!!!! - nice picks!!!

PS - want FREE art? - come 1 come all and *JOIN PHOTOgraphy Give-Away * .. if you interested of course!

*kiss kiss*
Erika

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

adore knits!
that model made me want to apply bright red lipstick, Stephanie!

xo

Vic said...

i'm a total poncho, scarf, cardigan gal:) love it

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Love the dress and red lips!