7.23.2010

refreshing weekend


lovely ladies (and gents, if you're reading!) what are you up to this weekend? i am planning on utter relaxation. i'm seeing a couch, wine, and cuddles with roxy in my future...we have a lot of adventures coming up soon so i'm hoping to just take it easy this weekend and maybe catch up on some reading (and laundry...bleh).

so tell me, what do you have in store?? hopefully it will involve fun and maybe some ice cream so you can stay cool in this summer heat!

xoxo

(photo by me on the ae1)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, i want a couch and wine and cuddles and roxy...! though, completely the opposite, i may go kayaking (first time!) this weekend, which is pretty exciting!
but still, my homebody heart that's been rather busy lately is just *screaming* for some r&r :)

Unknown said...

I need to do some r&r this weekend. Tonight I have no choice, I'm staying in and celebrating in the comfort of my own home with only a few friends. I am so tired after this crazy week! I am getting a haircut and stuff tomorrow and will go out to sing karaoke and party but other than that, total relaxation! Hopefully.

Unknown said...

Sounds lovely. Our summers are so rip-roaring jam packed that I always schedule a couple weekend of "No Plans Allowed!" I love hearing that this is one of yours. I however will be all over town... however next week is a no commitment zone for me! hooray!

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

welll over here at farmhouse i have been snuggling all day with teddy on the couch...

been blogging

we visited a farmstand and got some goodies

making mannicotti tomorrow...and dilly bread

so HAPPY to see you at Farmhouse

give Roxy a HUG from me and Teddy

and that glass of wine sounds pretty good right about now...don't mind if i do....

have a restfull weekend, my friend

kary and teddy
xxx