1.26.2010

truthful tuesday

in light of this being a semi-new blog with mostly new readers, i thought i'd do a little feature every week getting to know me...and in turn, getting to know you! so is born, "truthful tuesday." let's start with a little confession...



yesterday, while thinking about going to the gym and what was for dinner (these go hand in hand, right?) i thought, "oh it's monday! gossip girl will be on tonight!" so i looked up online whether it would be on and if it was a new episode...not only was gg NOT on last night, i found out that it doesn't start back until march...MARCH! i had a minor freak out. is this normal for a twentysomething married career woman? probably not, but oh well. so i got home from work and told stephen about this outrageous discovery...to which he said "what? march? really?!" and there you have it. not only am i a sucker for gossip girl, but my husband watches it with me...and enjoys it (sorry love, i just ratted you out).

so what about you? do you have any guilty tv pleasures?

(photo)

9 comments:

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

I don't know if its normal but I'm in Gossip Girl withdrawal as well. Maybe there's a support group?

Check here for new episode promos: http://www.gossipgirlinsider.com/2009/12/promo-for-first-2010-gossip-girl-episodes/

amanda leeann said...

i.love.gossip.girl.

for real. i'm unsure of what to do with myself until it comes back on the air. chuck bass is love.

guilty pleasure for me though would probably be wifeswap. & i used to love real housewives of orange county. i found them so ridiculous.

stephiejane said...

what a relief to know i'm not alone!! i think there should definitely be a support group ;)

amanda leeann said...

confession regarding your comment: i'm currently obsessed with buffy. i'm on season 3.

Brianna Renee said...

omg....are you serious? MARCH?

...I didn't know that.

But if it makes you feel better I'm a twentysomething married career woman whose husband watches it religiously with her too and I'M having a little freakout.

Nicki's Notebook said...

oooh i love gg - i have only seen the first series too - how sinful is that!!?? its def obe of those 'guilty' pleasures!! great blog. x

Unknown said...

eek! well my guilty pleasure (other than reading teen-adult magical fantasy novels) is that i only watch internet tv which includes Greek, Desperate Housewives, and all those shows I used to ridicule. so if Gossip Girl is ever on Hulu I will be guility addicted too :)

MaryBeth Houlihan said...

i cannot get enough of celeb rehab w/ dr drew! it's so interesting to get a glimpse into the down fall of celebrities. and, i'm not as lucky as you -- andy hates it and will not watch it w/ me.

Laura said...

love GG, had a mini freakout as well when I knew it was MIA.