9.20.2010

new week -- new collar


last week roxy got a nice little surprise in the mail from my sister - this beautiful new collar! she found it in new orleans, or i should probably say hunted it down since i was on a mission to find her a fleur-de-lis collar and my wonderful sister found it for me. so she has been sporting this fab new neck piece, don't you think purple is really her color?!

roxy and i had a little adventure this weekend and went down to houston to visit and have some family time.  i've got lots of fun snippets to fill you in on, but for now, happy monday! here's to a new week.

xoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Monday. Roxy looks amazing in purple, it's fit for a Queen.

Blogs said...

cute! i love purple:) happy week love!

Anonymous said...

I SO wish I had a lil doggins to treat with collars...