3.08.2010

journaling

lately i've had too many thoughts to keep straight in my head.  i have lists and random nonsense scribbled everywhere from post it notes to old receipts in my purse.  i finally caved in. inspired by elizabeth and naomi's posts, i bought a journal.

 

so here i go, a new adventure.  maybe not the most exciting, but something i've never been able to do before...perhaps because i was never all that honest with myself. perhaps because i was afraid of what someone might think if they were exposed to my mind. perhaps because i'm just a little more boring than i pretend to be? well i guess we'll find out.

tell me, do you journal? is it like a deepest-darkest-secrets thing for you? or just thoughts and musings?

i'd love to know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to, but i prefer blogging now. plus - as silly as this sounds - i'm such a crazy lady perfectionist at making sure my handwriting looks good that after only 2 paragraphs, my hand cramps up :)

brlracincwgrl said...

I journal occasionally but have found that my blog is more like my journal these days! There are times that it comes in handy though :). Enjoy!

E said...

Yay! Happy to have inspired you.

I tell my journal things I don't put on my blog; that's why the two just can't be the same.

Every Little Counts said...

i used to write obsessively as a teenager... back in those drama filled days! i should really get back into it though...

seesaw designs said...

cute.